Enjoy the unique and intimate experience of genuine interaction while swimming with dolphins in their natural lagoon.
Requiring only the most basic of swimming skills, you will be joined by dolphins who enjoy your attention and gentle petting.
You will also be instructed on how to initiate trained behaviors of the dolphins through various signals.
Your time in the water is approximately 30 minutes. The whole experience will be about 1,5 hour.
KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Group size maximum 6 people per 2 dolphins.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Minimum length is 1.30 m / 4.3 feet/ 51 inches.** Measurement is taken upon check-in. For children under 1.45 m / 57 inch tall, a mandatory swim vest will be provided by CDA.
- Women who are pregnant may not participate in this experience.
- Swim fins are mandatory and provided by CDA.
- You are welcome to bring your own mask or goggles.
- Please bring a bathing suit and a towel.
- It is possible for family and friends to take photographs from our observer areas, however participants may not bring a camera into the water.
- Participants are asked to complete an assumption of risk waiver before the start of the experience.
- All observers - including parents/guardians signing waivers for minors - pay the entrance fee at the Sea Aquarium.
- This program is accessible for people with special needs, however consultation is required prior to reservation.
Organisation: Dolphin Academy
Phone: +5999 4658900